Wednesday, September 14, 2016

SPORTS AROUND THE GLOBE

Hi and welcome to my interesting page and get ready to know about my skills in playing any kind of sports !! Specially in playing my Favourite sports s<3ccer !! ole`ole`ole`!! playing soccer is the best feeling I ever had ! specially playing with your friends into the soccer field even if the sun so hot or even if the rain`s to strong ! nothing can stop me playing soccer.Soccer ball is my LIFE and losing it would break my whole entire life :,( thats why my family allows me if I`am playing soccer,because they know what will happened if they don`t allow me playing it :/ But when it`s study time I would take a break and studied all my subjects,Learning from school could help to learn more ! not just about soccer but also to learn about other sports that I didn`t know here around the Globe,but I woudn`t change my favourite sport <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment